We’re excited to be in our 2nd year of #AWCchat: a one-hour, weekly online chat on Twitter where we discuss a variety of communications-related topics.
Nope, you do not have to be an AWC (Association for Women in Communications) member or a woman to participate.
The chat is held weekly, for one hour, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CST (Central Standard Time) on Thursdays. There will usually be a transcript on our Chirpstory channel if you can’t make it.
Here is a helpful post on how to participate in a Twitter chat, by Lisa Barone. Here’s the plan:
Schedule/Topics May 2013
(Updated 15 May to reflect schedule changes.)
- Thursday, May 2 – no chat
- Thursday, May 9 – chat rescheduled
- Thursday, May 16 – Managing your email without losing your mind
- Thursday, May 23 – Mentoring: being one and finding one
- Thursday, May 30 – Website analytics, stats and data: which ones really matter?
Please follow @AWCchat on Twitter, and tweet us any other topic ideas you have. We look forward to seeing you at one or all of the chat sessions.
Thanks very much for your support of the AWC – where we “get” communications integration thanks to our diverse and talented membership!