Chat topics, dates and times for December 2012
We’re excited to start our 2nd year of #AWCchat: a one-hour, weekly online chat on Twitter where we discuss a variety of communications-related topics.
Nope, you do not have to be an AWC (Association for Women in Communications) member or a woman to participate.
The chat is held weekly, for one hour, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CST (Central Standard Time) on Thursdays. There will usually be a transcript on our Chirpstory channel if you can’t make it.
Here is a helpful post on how to participate in a Twitter chat, by Lisa Barone. Here’s the plan:
Schedule/Topics December 2012
- Thursday, December 6 – Holiday gift ideas for communicators
- NOTE: Monday, December 11 – AWC webinar about Twitter Chats (free to AWC members.) See AWC Events calendar.
- Thursday, December 13 – No chat: host will be thrilling to the sound of dental equipment 🙂
- Thursday, December 20 – Enewsletters – make them better with an editorial calendar (guest host Judy Asman) (No transcript available, unfortunately.)
- Thursday, December 27 – “Month Zero” & making the most of getting ready for 2013 (cancelled due to lack of interest)
Please follow @AWCchat on Twitter, and tweet us any other topic ideas you have. We look forward to seeing you at one or all of the chat sessions.
Thanks very much for your support of the AWC – where we “get” communications integration thanks to our diverse and talented membership!