Chat topics, dates and times for May 2012
We’re excited to start our sixth month of #AWCchat: a one-hour, weekly online chat on Twitter where we discuss a variety of communications-related topics.
Nope, you do not have to be an AWC (Association for Women in Communications) member or a woman to participate.
The chat is held weekly, for one hour, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CST (Central Standard Time) on Thursdays.
There will usually be a transcript on our Chirpstory channel if you can’t make it.
Here is a helpful post on how to participate in a Twitter chat, by Lisa Barone.
Here’s the plan:
Schedule/Topics May 2012
- Thursday, May 3 – no chat, host is traveling
- Thursday, May 10 – Creative refueling and brainstorming: feed your head! With guest host Kaley Daniel (@kaleydaniel)
- Thursday, May 17 – SEO (Search Engine Optimization) basics for communicators
- Thursday, May 24 – History, arts and culture: communicating the complex
- Thursday, May 31 – Making the most of your business travel without going crazy
Please follow @AWCchat on Twitter, tweet us any other topic ideas you have and we look forward to seeing you at one or all of the chat sessions.
Thanks very much for your support of the AWC – where we “get” communications integration thanks to our diverse and talented membership!