Thanks to everyone who participated in our twelfth #AWCChat on Twitter, on the topic of organizing your office and/or work space.
This chat was different than our usual format of four questions – we asked for people’s problems and then tried to solve them, or point them to good resources. Most discussion centered around:
1) Help for the “stackers” and their piles
2) Pinterest boards that inspire organizing ideas
3) Why “admin time” is key to sticking with any organizational effort
4) Focus on the 6 Most Important Things every day
5) Email management tips for that magical IN Box Zero
** On Chirpstory – the summary transcript for 23 Feb chat on organizing your office (and work.)
The next #AWCChat is scheduled for 1 March 2012, on the topic of getting sponsorships for your event or project.
Thanks for your support of the AWC (Association for Women in Communications) community.